- the 24 year 5 and year 6 students for competing
- Korimako and Pihipihi for coming first equal
- Room 17 for winning the Maths Ladder trophy for top class
- Pramodh (Korimako, Room 2) for finishing at the top of the ladder
- Whanau-House Leaders Devin, Emma, Luke and Oliver for an excellent job hosting the competition
1st KORIMAKO (25), 2nd PIHIPIHI (25), 3rd TUI (21), 4th TIEKE (18)
These points have been added to the SCOREBOARD. Go to the SCOREBOARD page to see which whanau-house is currently in the lead.